This policy describes the Personal Data which Fresh Cars Pte Ltd collects during your course of interactions, agreements or transactions with us via our website, App and/or services.
We respect your privacy and strongly believe in keeping your data safe. Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for the purpose consented, we will protect it as required under the PDPA.
We may update this Policy from time to time to ensure that our standards and practices remain relevant and comply with the applicable laws and guidelines.
More information about the PDPA can be found at the website of the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”) at www.pdpc.gov.sg.
1. “Personal Data”, which, in this document and in line with the PDPA, refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
This may include your full name, identification number, passport, photograph, video, mobile telephone number, personal email address, thumbprint, DNA profile, as well as name and residential address of any individual which you have provided us.
Consent, Purposes for collection, Use or Disclosure of your Personal Data
2. By applying this Policy, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
3. Consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data can be provided either in the form of expressed consent or deemed consent. Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary and you are deemed to consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data under which it was collected. If you have consented to our disclosure of your personal data to other organization for a particular purpose, they will use your personal data only for the purposes you have consented to.
4. If you provide the personal data belonging to others, you warrant that you have informed the individuals of the purposes for which we are collecting their personal data and that they have consented to your disclosure of their personal data to us for those purposes.
5. When using your personal data to contact you for the purposes under which you have consented, we may contact you via postal mail, electronic mail, SMS, telephone, fax or any other means.
6. You should ensure that all personal data provided to us is true, complete and in order for us to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Protection of your Personal Data
7. You understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will take reasonable efforts to protect your personal data held by us. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized and unintended access that is beyond our control.
Retention of your Personal Data
8. We will review your personal data held by us on a regular basis to determine if such personal data is still needed. Your personal data will not be retained longer than needed for the purpose under which it was collected, unless there are business, industry and/or legal requirements for the retention of such. Your personal data will also not be kept for “just in case” it may be needed for other purposes that you have not been notified.
Transfer of your Personal Data out of Singapore
9. If we transfer your personal data to a country outside of Singapore, we will ensure that the organization or country provides a standard of protection to the personal data that is comparable to that provided under Singapore’s PDPA.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
10. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, correct or obtain access to your personal data held by us, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
11. Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or with regards to Fresh Cars Pte Ltd’s Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact: Data Protection Officer Fresh Cars Pte Ltd 105 Kaki Bukit #03-03 Shun Li Industrial Park Singapore 415987 Or email: [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
(“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Fresh Cars and its licensors.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Fresh Cars. Fresh Cars has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Fresh Cars shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.